Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Holidays






We enjoyed Christmas with the kids this year. It's so nice to have all 5 of them home. We took it very easy. We did some last minute shopping around town and even saw Santa. Matt and I delivered Christmas for the church to a couple of homes which is always rewarding yet for me I wish I could do more. Matt worked in Sun Valley at the chocolate factory, so he was really one of Santa's helpers and they were very busy up there. He did learn some secret recipes and did their banking etc. Nicole has been home focusing on applying to various universities. Her two girlfriends from high school came home from college and they all stayed up talking until 2-3 am
on several nights so that was great, I know she misses them. Lauren took time away from swim and performed with a caroling group she's in, they caroled at the Ambassador of Spains home for his Christmas party and he gifted them their trip to Disneyland in California where they will perform later in the year. Chloe is doing well in debate, still causing a stir as the class clown in many classes and we are at a loss when we get called in to discuss the matter (any parenting tips on that would be appreciated). Sara did well in 7th grade girls Basketball and will start with a new tournament team next week. I am still watching babies and Jeff is managing to stay busy. We just had a great class in R.S. on organizing your home and without my friend Lisa (she's a pro at organization) I am lost, so this class has motivated me to keep, toss, or donate and I am on a roll so I best get back to it! Happy New Year to everyone! Lots of Love, the Looneybergs

1 comment:

Dal and Nat said...

Your family looks like they are doing great!! Happy New Year!