Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall is in the AIR!





I was prompted by a pushy, friend to update my blog.......and she's a good friend so I suppose I will do what she says. Fall is in the air, homecoming is at the high school this week, lots of floats for the parade, bon-fires and football games. Matt is living in an apt. about 2 hours away and visits home every weekend so far and I hope he keeps coming home but I think as his school work increases and his hours at work increase that wont be the case. Nicole is still far, far away but will be home from Singapore soon to start her Senior year in high school. Lauren is swimming everyday, doing school choir, and enjoys being a sophmore. Chloe is a handful, thin as a rail, maybe our next model? she enjoys school, babysitting, speaking Spanish, and will start tennis soon. Sara (my baby) finally had braces put on, she's likes 7th grade, spending time with her friends and mommy, she misses her bff in CA (Lisa) and she's undecided on a sport this spring yet I am sure she'll ski this winter a lot. I am getting excited for the month long celebration of Halloween to begin, love all my daycare babies, and am just thrilled to be 47........lol, that's a joke, I am happy to be healthy and thankful to be so blessed. Jeff is working and always looking for more work.......he's lucky most of the carpenters he knows don't have much going on. We go to the movies a lot (for the popcorn) and a bike ride now and again. OHHHHHHHHHHHH I took a photo at the Bellevue Cemetery...........look at it and tell me what you think (I think I am done ghost hunting). On that note I will post some photo's and just say thanks for all the Birthday wishes and being so caring, XO.

2 comments:

lisa said...

I see the ghost!!! and thank you for the post! I hope its not 6 months again before you post! miss my friends and love you guys! We need a disneyland trip soon! Lisa(Sara s BFF)

Dal and Nat said...

I am glad you updated as well. Your kids are not very much kids anymore. They are all teenagers. I hope Hailey is still as good as we remember it. Even though we didn't live there long we have great memories there....and hope to make some more...