Monday, February 9, 2009

SUPERMAN!


My husband Jeff is a very interesting guy.  I have to blog about his workout habits.  He has worked out regularly throughout our marriage.  He had a short set back due to a leg injury in 1999 but was back at it in no time.  Anyhow the reason I mention this is last Friday he said, I am
doing the Boulder Mountain Tour tomorrow (SAT).  I said wow!  It's a 20 mile xcountry ski race.  
While he has been doing some spin classes and Yoga lately he certainly has not prepared for this
race.  Others in this race prepare all year for it.  I said "have fun, it was nice knowing you", our 
neighbor brought a massage machine over.   Jeff left Saturday, did the race, finished in his age
group, and really hasn't been that sore at all.   Considering how much I hate to work out he really
impresses me with all that he does.  For those of you who know him, picture Jeff on his head in a
yoga class, yep he can do all that stuff and he does.  Way to go Jeff, I'll be right behind ya, (don't hold your breath though). 

5 comments:

lisa said...

Wow I am impressed to Jeff,but knew you were always tough. Martha maybe you and I could do it. haha.Lisa

Dal and Nat said...

That is impressive! I am lucky if I get a good walk in or something small like that.

Maria Nissen said...

I love the determination. Cross Country skiing is NOT for wimps! Way to go. Our bodies can do amazing things.

Lacey said...

Wow buddy, I am glad that you are inspired by my tremendous physical capabilities. Hope things are well with you guys! Miss ya

Nate

McKeon Clan said...

Tim said he had a great visit with Jeff...we sure miss you guys...hope to see you someday!!
XOXO