Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jessie & Pauls Wedding

We were thrilled to go to CA, see friends and family and go to my niece Jessie's wedding.  Jessie
looked so beautiful as she went down the isle.  I couldn't help but reflect on her life, that chubby
infant, blonde little toddler, beautiful little flower girl in my wedding, skinny teen, young
adult finding her way and now Pauls beautiful Bride..........Jess we are so proud of you, we love
you so much.   It's always great to see my sister Susie, she is and has always been an overachiever
and perfectionist, this wedding was no exception..........GREAT JOB SUSIE!!!!!!! everything was 
perfect.   
We stayed with our friends the Harries in their beautiful home.  My friend Lisa Harries shares
my love for Halloween, Disneyland and staying up talking.   Her family is amazing and a great 
example to us, we had a blast.  

3 comments:

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

Yeah! I am so glad you got a blog! We miss you guys already! Keep it updated and we will keep in touch! Love you guys

Dal and Nat said...

Hey! Look at you guys! That will be fun for corb to see you guys on here now. I can't remember if I gave you our blog or not. dandntolman.blogspot.com Your kids have grown sooo much since we saw them a year ago.

Lisa said...

Wow you did it,so glad to see your blog. We loved having you and keep blogging. Lisa